The Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 Advanced Console Server system integrates connectivity features for secure in-band and out-of-band network remote management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. It includes a 16 port console server, an analog modem, and dual AC power supply. The serial console system helps maximize IT asset productivity while providing scalability and reducing operational costs for a range of applications from insurance and financial institutions, to education, government, healthcare, oil and gas, the military, retail/wholesale and more.
Out-of-Band Visibility, Access & Control
The Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 Serial Console System delivers secure in-band and out-of-band visibility and control to downstream equipment in enterprise data centers, as well as cloud and colocation facilities. This serial console system serves as a secure management gateway and single point of entry keeping you connected to critical IT equipment even in the event of partial or total data center outages. With serial access, environmental monitoring, and comprehensive activity logs for all connected devices, the Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 series provides secure equipment access and control across your data center.
- In-band and out-of-band connectivity and control for connected devices
- Single IP address management, acting as an IoT gateway for connected sensors and digital inputs and outputs
- Single-point-of-entry security for all downstream equipment
- Auto-discovery and native command settings for monitoring and management of Vertiv and third-party equipment
- USB and environmental sensor ports for external devices and environmental monitoring