Sigcom’s AMH Series signals are high output continuous duty amplified speakers for industrial signaling applications in hazardous areas. AMH Series signals draw extremely low power from the audio system while producing audio reproduction up to 107 dBA. Each AMH Series signal features a rugged speaker cone and a projector built with spun aluminum. The amplification, power management, and other internal circuitry are built into a rugged die cast aluminum housing which is sealed with powder coat paint and includes dust and moisture proof gaskets.
- Designed for industrial signaling in hazardous areas including
- UL Listed for fire alarm signaling
- Digital signal amplification
- High audio output with extremely low current draw
- UL Listed for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for areas with high ambient noise
- User selectable audio line level 25 or 70 Vrms – no additional modules needed
Name: SigCom AMH-24G Amplified Speaker, 24 VAC, Grey, Signal Communication
Category: Signal Communication, Fire, Fire Notification Appliances, Speakers
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.