Electric power transfer hinges provide a concealed and vandal resistant method for running wires from the frame to doors equipped with electric locks and exit devices.
Installed in the center hinge position of the door, PTH Power Transfer Hinges provide the concealed wires required to transfer power from the frame to electric hardware in the door for control and monitoring capability.
- Electrified mortise locks
- Electrified cylindrical locks
- Electrified exit devices
- Delayed egress exit devices
- Electric trim
- Electric strikes in pair of doors
- Request-to-exit bars
- 5' Cable
- UL10B Listed for 3 Hour Fire Rated Doors
- 800,000 cycles. 8 times UL test criteria
- Standard weight, 5 knuckle hinge
- Wire replacement warranty
- 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Name: SDC PTH-10QDPS PTH Series 10-Conductor Power Transfer Hinge with Door Position Status (DPS), (10x) 28 AWG, Dull Chrome, Security Door Controls, Security Door Controls
Category: Security Door Controls, Access Control, Door Hardware, Door Hinges
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.