The SDC 45 electric strike is designed for use with locksets with up to 3/4" latchbolts. The quality construction makes the 45 series ideal for high traffic applications. The compact low profile design enables quick and easy installation where jamb space is limited.
Choose from a Universal Electric Strike package that includes three faceplates or standard strike package with choice of 4 different faceplates to accomodate virtually any application. Full monitoring is standard.
- For 5/8" latch or 3/4" latch with 1/8" door gap
- Latch position status standard Keeper closed & deadlocked/unlocked status standard
- Field selectable failsecure - failsafe
- Field selectable voltage, 12/24V AC/DC 1/4" Horizontal alignment adjustment
- Low profile, 1-3/16" deep
- Plug-in wire connectors
- Mounting tabs Non-handed
- All stainless steel parts with durable die cast body for corrosion resistance
- Fewer moving parts for maximum life
- Stainless steel standard with square corner faceplate
Name: SDC IP-45-4SU 45 Series 5/8" Latchbolt Strike, 4-7/8" Square Corner Stainless Steel Faceplate, 12/24VDC, Dull Stainless, Security Door Controls, Security Door Controls
Category: Security Door Controls, Access Control, Locking Devices, Electric Strikes
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change