SDC’s EntryCheck™ 923 series narrow indoor/outdoor standalone digital keypads are designed to control access of a single entry point for facilities with up to 500 users. Each user is assigned a personal identification number (PIN). Keypad entry of a valid one to six digit code activates one or both of the output relays which releases an electric door lock. 923P models add HID proximity reader capability to the keypad and 923PW models are designed to interface with SDC’s IPPro® and most access control systems providing a standard 26-bit Wiegand output.
- Weather Resistant
- Heavy Cast Vandal Resistant Housing
- Heavy Cast Metal Blue Backlit Keys
- Keypad programmable
- 500 Users, 4-6 digit PIN codes
- 4 outputs, 2 relay and 2 solid state outputs timed or latching (on/off)
- Assign entry PIN's to relays 1 and/or 2
- LED Status: Access, lockout
- Tactile keys with loudness selectable audible volume for key depression or output activation
- Timed anti-passback, anti-tailgate
Name: SDC 923P Indoor/Outdoor Narrow Self-Contained Keypad with Integrated Proximity Reader, Security Door Controls, Security Door Controls
Category: Security Door Controls, Access Control, Keypads & Readers, Access Control Keypads
Country of Origin: Taiwan. Country of origin is subject to change.