The Exit Check® series incorporates an alternating verbal message, verbal countdown and alarm tone, plus a large digital countdown display and door release indicator that provides a clear warning for the safety of persons without prior knowledge of door operation, including the blind and hearing impaired.
- Field selectable voice message and alarm tone, or alarm tone only, 75 db @ 3 ft
- The visual display provides a digital countdown, indicates lock release and verifies if the door was opened for egress.
- Choice of fixed 15 second exit and 1 second nuisance delay or field selectable 15 or 30 second exit delay and 1 or 2 second nuisance delay
- Field selectable security or safety message
- Field selectable activation: Door movement; Exit device with switch kit; Exit sense bar for non-latching doors
- Field selectable automatic or manual relock upon power up after emergency release or power loss
- Integrated 3 position key switch provides: Lock and alarm reset; Manual power-up*; Sustained bypass; Timed bypass, adj. for 1, 15, 20 or 30 seconds
- Field selectable door prop alarm: Alarm sounds when door is left open after selected bypass time has elapsed
- Emergency Release Input
- UL, CSFM, MEA Listed
- Key reset, sustained bypass; timed bypass
Name: SDC 1511TNAKVD ExitCheck Series Tandem Integrated Delayed Egress Locks, Door Position Status (DPS), Dull Aluminum, Security Door Controls, Security Door Controls
Category: Security Door Controls, Access Control, Locking Devices, Magnetic Locks
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.