SDC's ExitCheck® delayed egress ORDERING GUIDE locks continue to be the premier delayed egress offering on the market. The patented design revolutionized delayed egress by incorporateing an alternating verbal message, verbal countdown and alarm tone, plus a large digital countdown display and door release indicator to provide a clear warning for the safety of persons without prior knowledge of door operation, including the blind and hearing impaired. Designed to delay egress through perimeter exit doors for 15 or 30 seconds, alert security and personnel to unauthorized egress, and are compatible with access controls and patient wandering systems.
The 1511S series incorporates all ExitCheck® features for single door applications with an integrated three position key switch for reset; manual power-up annd bypass settings for convenience.
- Integrated delayed egress magnetic lock
- Interlocking quick mount assembly
- Visual countdown display indicator
- Alternating verbal message
- Verbal countdown and alarm tone
- Built-in activation trigger
- Adjustable door movement sensor
- Integrated three position keyswitch
- 1650lbs Holding Force
- Emergency Release Input
- Activation by door movement or exit bar
- Locked & Egress Mode monitoring outputs
- Adj. Timed bypass 1 - 30 sec
- Key reset, sustained bypass & timed bypass
Name: SDC 1511SNCKV ExitCheck Series Single Delayed Egress Maglock, Selectable 12 or 24 Volt DC, Anodized Aluminum, Security Door Controls, Security Door Controls
Category: Security Door Controls, Access Control, Locking Devices, Magnetic Locks
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.