SDC's delayed egress logic, annunciation, keypad, and optional keyswitch control are located in an easy to reach flush or surface wall mounted box located adjacent to the door. Wall Mount Controller provides convenient reset and control functions with status indicator.
Field selectable manual or automatic power up. SDC's 101-DE is one of the few delayed egress units to provide a field selectable manual power up feature on all locks to comply with UBC and State of California Building Code requirements. Choice of Activations Trigger, activated by integrated door movement sensor, mechanical exit device with switch, monitoring strike or exit sensor bar. The 1500DEV features interlocking EZ Mount Lock Assembly, just attach and secure with captive screws.
Compatible with standard magnetic locks only when used with an exit sense bar or exit bar equipped with a request-to-exit switch.
- Activation by door movement or exit bar
- Locked & egress mode status outputs
- Adj. timed bypass 1-30 sec.
- Keypad reset, sustained bypass & timed bypass.
- Optional mortise keyswitch control (101-KDE)
- UBC & California compliant manual power up
- Auto sensing 12/24VDC voltage Input
- UL, CSFM, MEA Listed
- 3 Gang Controller, Surface Box Optional
Name: SDC 101-KDENA 101-DE Series Delayed Egress Controller Keypad with Digital Display, Keyswitch Reset, NFPA 101, Selectable Egress Delay, Security Door Controls, Security Door Controls
Category: Security Door Controls, Access Control, Keypads & Readers, Access Control Keypads
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.