The 906 and 908 are mushroom push buttons switches for operating automatic doors. The RCI 906 push button is dedicated for handicap use and the RCI 908 push button is utilized for exit operation. These push buttons quickly and easily mount to single gang surface or recessed electrical boxes. The hardware kit is tamper-proof and includes stainless steel screws and spanner bit with a brushed stainless steel (32D) faceplate.
- Red, 1-9/16" (40mm) diameter button
- Available with engraved “EXIT” (English, French or Spanish) or blank
- Quickly mounts to single gang surface or recessed electrical box
- Hardware kit includes stainless steel tamper-proof screws and spanner bit
- Momentary (2-SPST), maintained (2-SPST) or time-delay (DPDT) switches available
- Brushed Stainless Steel (32D) faceplate
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Name: RCI 908REXMOX32 Exit Push Button, Red, dormakaba Holding, RCI by dormakaba
Category: RCI by dormakaba, Access Control, Egress Devices, Request to Exit Devices
Country of Origin: Canada. Country of origin is subject to change.