iPhone Data Extraction Software – Works with iPhone & iPad – IOS 17 & Below.
- Investigate any iPhone or iPad
- SEARCH – Use the Search Function to find data through Keywords & Symbols
- Discover hidden content which cannot be seen through an iPhone
- Reveal all Images, iRS can also reveal all images hidden using dozens of photo hiding apps
- Recover recently deleted photos
- Bookmark important data, download and export evidence.
- Connect directly to iTunes backup files and perform discovery analysis without phone being present
iRecovery Stick for iPhone, launched in 2009, has been a star performer for the Investigative industry for many years and continues to provide extensive data extraction reports which has helped solve thousands of cases.
The iRecovery Stick has been continually updated for the last 14 years, compatible with all iPhones IOS 17 and below.
iRecovery Stick for iPhone has transformed its reporting functionalities to be in line with modern technology updates, as technology develops the iRecovery Stick has been constantly updated with the aim of providing as much data from a cell phone as possible.
Applications data extractions on the iRecovery stick provide the most unique insight into a specific data extraction from a device, applications on an iPhone are normally unique to the user’s preferences and apps found on one device can report all types of information including location, messages, photos, videos and contacts.
As applications (Apps) are normally downloaded by the phone user to the iPhone, due to the number of apps and different data apps have access to (permissions) the reporting of this data can lead to a lot of different data being extracted.
From an investigative standpoint, the iRecovery Stick for iPhone provides an Investigator with a lot of rabbit holes and due to the reliance on smart phones, pedigree information can always be found once a data extraction has been processed off the target device.
iRecovery Stick for iPhone is also widely used by many individuals and organizations for many reasons:
- DOC – Department of Corrections – Use the tools to process phones for their own inhouse investigations, this reduces processing time, most DOC rely on outside associates such as the Police, to process their phones.
- Universities & Colleges – Over 100 Universities and Colleges use the iRecovery stick across many different subjects, to demonstrate how a phone is investigated forensically and for IT Vulnerability assessment and research.
- Individuals – All types of iPhone users seek to learn about the device they use, to understand the depth of information that is collected about them on their devices.
- Parents and Guardians – Continually being able to extract a child’s phone to ensure child is using the device sensible and keep track of the phones activities and applications installed.
- Security Professionals – Security professionals remain one of the biggest user groups for software investigation tools for cell phones.