- ELECTRONICALLY SCANS ROOM for hidden wireless microphones and transmitting cameras.
- Expert detection tool lets you quickly locate hidden devices and identify the surveillance technology being used.
- Super-fast processor gives you rapid results covering a much wider range of modern bugs.
- DETECTS RF SIGNALS with a built-in Frequency Meter.
- Quickly locates devices revealing their frequency band.
- Detects GPRS, EDGE, 3G/4G, DECT, DECT BASE, BLUETOOTH, WLAN, GPS, Wi-Fi.
- Great for scanning your hotel room, office, home, meeting room and vehicle.
- Detection range is up to 16 feet in all directions. When set to Security Mode
- Light weight of 3.9 oz and compact dimensions 4.1 x 2.3 x 0.7 in.
PROFESSIONAL FREQUENCY DETECTOR
The Expert frequency detector can be used by individuals or security professionals as an effective tool for simultaneously detection and analysis; identifying devices that emit waves between 10 and 3500 MHz such as GSM 2G 3G 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT frequencies.
The detector packs the latest technologies for even faster and more accurate detection.
It will help you detect electronic devices emitting waves: GPS beacon, wireless micro spy devices, Wi-Fi transmitter, smartphone, tablets and jammer systems.
Detect GSM frequencies upto 50 Metres away & 5 meters for other radio transmissions.
The small form factor of this device allows it to be used for all types of security threat assessments; quick covert assessment, outdoor assessment (GPS).
The Expert TSCM Bug Detector is a complete tool in a tiny form factor.
Specifications – PBN-BHX
||PBN-BHX Live Scanning TSCM Detector
||105 x 58 x 18,5 (4 x 2,3 x 0,7 in)
|Device weight with batteries, kg
|Power consumption, W
|Frequency range, MHz
|Sensitivity, mV / m
|Dynamic range, dB, up to
|Detector range effective, m
||5 (16,4 ft)
|Detection range in guard mode, m
||50 (164 ft)
|DC supply voltage
||two batteries AAA type (charge from the 220V main via adapter)
- up to 400 hours for regular battery.
- up to 500 hours for rechargeable battery.
- Frequency range detected from 10 to 3500 MHz
o Frequency detection:
o GSM 2G / 3G / 4G
o Graphic on OLED screen (visual)
o Sound (2 types of noise) with or without headphones
- Detection sensitivity control
- Filters GSM, 3G, 4G, CDMA and Wi-Fi interference
o You can turn each of these filters on or off for even more accurate detection.