AC power, telephone and coax lines can provide direct pathways for surges and spikes to enter and damage expensive audio/video equipment. M8-AV-PRO eliminates voltage irregularities & protects your AV system. Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
The M8-AV-PRO is designed to provide noise isolation between the two isolated outlet banks so that any noise created by an A/V component in one bank cannot contaminate the power to the equipment that is plugged into the other outlet bank.
Panamax’s patented AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming line voltage and disconnects your equipment in the event of an over voltage or undervoltage (brownout). Power is automatically reconnected when voltage returns to a safe level, eliminating service calls or system downtime
The M8-AV-PRO’s Power Cleaning and Premium Filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
- Cable/Sat Protection: Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Cable, Satellite, and Antenna lines.
- Telephone Line Protection: Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over telephone lines.
- AVM: Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
- Surge Protection: Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ circuitry. In the event of a catastophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
- 8 Outlets: 8 filtered and surge protected outlets for all of your power needs.
- Hi Def Ready: Hi-Def Designed to work with your High Definition system.
- UL 1449 Suppression RatingÂ 500V
- Thermal Fusing Yes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation 1650 Joules
- Response Time <1ns
- Protection Modes L-N, L-G, N-G
- Protect or Disconnect™ Circuitry Yes
- Peak Impulse Current 52,000 Amps
- Patented Power Management Circuit Yes
- Maximum Current Rating 15 A (1800W)
- Line Voltage 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Initial Clamping LevelÂ 200V Peak, 141V RMS
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration 50 dB(100 KHz - 1 MHz)
- Auto-resetting Under-voltage shutoff 90V ± 6V
- Auto-resetting Over-voltage shutoff 144V ± 8V
- Wires Protected 2 wire, 1 pair (3,4)
- Suppression Modes Metallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless / Auto-reseting Yes
- Connectors RJ-11
- Clamping Level 260V
- Capacitance 30 pf (approx.)
Universal Coaxial Protection
- Shielded Yes
- Insertion Loss <0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready Yes
- Frequency Range 0MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Connections Female "F", Gold Plated
- Clamping LevelÂ 75V
- Bidirectional Yes
- Depth: 12"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 1.75"
- Unit: 3.5 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs