Nest Labs T4001ES Thermostat E.
It's easy to save energy
The Nest Thermostat E turns itself down when you're away. You can control it from anywhere. And its frosted display is beautifully designed to blend right in.
Designed to go unnoticed
The Nest Thermostat E's frosted display blends in beautifully. Up close, everything you see is soft and subtle, like a watercolor. And it all disappears when you walk away.
Turn it up or down from anywhere.
With the Nest app, change the temperature from the beach, the office or your bed.*
- Remote control - From your phone, tablet or laptop
- Check your Energy History - See how much you save
- Know if there's a problem - Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more
- Family accounts - Everyone at home can use the Nest app
*Mobile notifications and remote control require working Internet and Wi-Fi.
Helps save energy. And keeps you comfortable.
The Nest Thermostat E's energy-saving features have saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Based on typical energy costs, that's an estimated average saving of $131 to $145 a year.
- Look for the Nest Leaf - When you change to an energy-saving temperature, you'll see the Nest Leaf.
- Start with a simple schedule - Up in the morning, down at night. Adjust it whenever you like from the Nest app.
- Turns itself down when you leave - It uses your phone's location to know you're away.
- Savings all year round - With our energy partners, you can get rebates, rewards and other ways to save.
A Nest Home
If Nest Protect detects smoke, it can tell your Nest Thermostat E to turn off the heat to help keep the danger from spreading throughout your home. When the Nest Thermostat E knows that you're away, Nest Cam can turn on automatically. And it's all by using sensors in Nest products and the location of your phone. Google Home can control devices in your home like the Nest Thermostat E. Feeling chilly? Just ask Google Home to turn up the heat.
It's easy to install
Most people install their Nest Thermostat in 30 minutes or less. Learn more
The Nest Thermostat E is compatible with most heating and cooling systems. See if Nest works in your home
Compare nest Thermostats
By purchasing this product you agree that you are either (i) dealer and contractor who are authorized by Nest to purchase and resell the Product as part of an installed application, or (ii) commercial building owner or developer who hires installing contractors or who has trained, professional maintenance staff to install the Product in the buildings of such owner and developer.