Capable of driving four displays from one signal, the Matrox® QuadHead2Go™ Q185 multi-monitor controller appliance provides complete video wall scalability and flexibility. This system-independent appliance is designed to power any video wall configuration of any possible dimension, from any DisplayPort™ video source—reliably delivering flawless image quality across expansive video wall displays, suited for control rooms.
- Drive up to four pristine quality Full HD displays from a single video signal—of up to 4Kp60 and 8Kx8K—at full RGB 8:8:8 and YUV 4:4:4 color support.
- Expand to a video wall configuration of any size by using multiple QuadHead2Go units.
- Create a video wall from any content source, including professional graphics cards and integrated GPUs, video wall controllers, digital signage players, media players, decoders, laptops, NUCs, set-top boxes, gaming consoles, and more.
- Design modern and artistic video wall layouts with free rein—each output can have its own resolution, be independently rotated (90, 180, and 270 degrees), cropped, upscaled, downscaled, and positioned anywhere.
- Fashion countless forms of setups—arrange displays in 4x1, 1x4, 2x2, 3x1, 1x3, 2x1, or 1x2 rectangular configurations, in portrait or landscape, or other non-rectangular/artistic configurations—and combine/scale them to create large-scale, captivating video walls.
Capture and display HDCP-protected content with QuadHead2Go multi-monitor controllers.
- Simplify installation with guaranteed out-of-the-box plug and play when using the default configuration of 2x2 in landscape—set up without installing software or even connecting a video source.
- Design any custom configuration/array with the intuitive Matrox PowerWall software.
- Ensure compatibility with professional-grade graphics cards and media players with native DisplayPort™ 1.2 support.
- Eliminate physical handling by controlling and updating the units remotely from anywhere on the network (LAN).
- Select and set the display layout by cycling through pre-set configurations* using an on-device button—there is no need to install software when using a pre-set configuration.
- Set up display positions, fine tune bezels, and also troubleshoot with ease, by accessing the built-in or pre-saved images directly from the appliance, together with display identification information that includes the ID number and the resolution of each output.