Deliver one-touch join, calendar integration, instant content sharing, and a consistent experience across meeting rooms. With a sleek design, silent operation, and motion sensor for always-on readiness, Tap brings ease and convenience to video collaboration
More than just a meeting room touch controller, Logitech Tap is what helps you achieve a consistent user experience across your entire deployment.
Boasting a spacious 10.1" touchscreen, low-profile enclosure, and multiple mounting accessories, Logitech Tap delivers a sleek appearance and convenient placement options that support a wide range of room sizes and layouts. And, with its HDMI input, content sharing is instant and effortless. Wireless content sharing is also available depending on your chosen video conferencing service.
- One-touch join: Easily start and join meetings with just one tap.
- 10.1" touch display: Spacious and responsive touch screen resists fingerprints and glare for high legibility and easy operation.
- Sleek, low profile: Comfortable 14° angle allows for easy viewing, while providing an unobtrusive presence in the room
- Always-on readiness: Built-in motion sensor saves power when idle, and powers on when a person approaches.
- 5 Headphone jack: Extends the host computer’s wired audio capabilities to the tabletop, ideal for private conversations and for the hearing-impaired.
- Dual cable exits: A sturdy metal cover with removable bottom and rear exits keep cables tidy and secure.
- Clean cable management: Built-in cable retention and strain relief system hides the cable entirely within its enclosure, and secures it to prevent unwanted disconnections.
- USB accessory port: Connect an accessory such as a USB speakerphone.