The NETCOM2P is a plug on TCP/IP communication adaptor module that connects directly to Keyscan networked access control systems. The Keyscan NETCOM TCP/IP communication adaptor modules function as a fast and easy way to connect a Keyscan Access Control system to a LAN/WAN network. The adaptors plug onto the CIM for network communication or directly onto the control board for single access control unit applications.
- Works seamlessly with Keyscan CIM (Communication Interlink Module)
- Plugs directly onto Keyscan’s CIM communication module to establish network communication to the server among multiple ACUs along a CAN Bus network.
- A user-defined encryption key, which can be can be 128 bits, 192 bits, or 256 bits, minimizes the possibility of communication breach
- Includes a Keyscan NETCOM Program Tool utility for custom installation programming
- Also available as an off-board module, NETCOM2 for legacy panels and select integrations
- Fast and easy installation for each ACU
- Requires Static IP addresses for proper operation
- Simplifies both installation and maintenance procedures
- Easy to program with included utility
Name: Keyscan NETCOM2P Plug-On TCP/IP Communication Adaptor Module, dormakaba Holding, Keyscan by dormakaba
Category: Keyscan by dormakaba, Access Control, Control Panels, Control Panel Modules
Country of Origin: Canada. Country of origin is subject to change.