Fortinet FG-80F-BDL-950-12 FortiGate-80F Hardware plus 24x7 FortiCare and FortiGuard Unified Threat Protection (UTP) - 1 Year
The Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Solution
The Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Solution delivers end-to-end network security with one platform, one network security operating system and unified policy management with a single pane of glass — for the industry's best protection against the most advanced security threats and targeted attacks.
- Console Port
- USB Port
- 12x GE RJ45 Ports
- 2x GE RJ45 DMZ/HA Ports
- 2x GE RJ45/SFP Shared Media Pairs
Powered by FortiASIC SoC3
- Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet's proprietary Security Processing Unit (SPU) content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Simplifies appliance design and enables breakthrough performance for smaller networks
- Supports firewall acceleration across all packet sizes for maximum throughput
- Delivers accelerated UTM content processing for superior performance and protection
- Accelerates VPN performance for high speed, secure remote access
3G/4G WAN Extensions
The FortiGate 80E Series includes a USB port that allows you to plug in a compatible third-party 3G/4G USB modem, providing additional WAN connectivity or a redundant link for maximum reliability.
Compact and Reliable Form Factor
Designed for small environments, you can place it on a desktop or wall-mount it. It is small, lightweight yet highly reliable with superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.
Control all the security and networking capabilities across the entire FortiGate platform with one intuitive operating system. Reduce operating expenses and save time with a truly consolidated next generation security platform.
- A truly consolidated platform with one OS for all security and networking services for all FortiGate platforms.
- Industry-leading protection: NSS Labs Recommended, VB100, AV Comparatives and ICSA validated security and performance.
- Control thousands of applications, block the latest exploits, and filter web traffic based on millions of real-time URL ratings.
- Detect, contain and block advanced attacks automatically in minutes with integrated advanced threat protection framework.
- Solve your networking needs with extensive routing, switching, WiFi, LAN and WAN capabilities.
- Activate all the ASIC-boosted capabilities you need on the fastest firewall platform available.
FortiGuard Security Services
FortiGuard Labs offers real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet's solutions. Comprised of security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world's leading threat monitoring organizations, other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies:
- Real-time Updates — 24x7x365 Global Operations research security intelligence, distributed via Fortinet Distributed Network to all Fortinet platforms.
- Security Research — FortiGuard Labs have discovered over 170 unique zero-day vulnerabilities to date, totaling millions of automated signature updates monthly
- Validated Security Intelligence — Based on FortiGuard intelligence, Fortinet's network security platform is tested and validated by the world's leading third-party testing labs and customers globally.
FortiCare Support Services
Our FortiCare customer support team provides global technical support for all Fortinet products. With support staff in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia, FortiCare offers services to meet the needs of enterprises of all sizes:
- Enhanced Support — For customers who need support during local business hours only.
- Comprehensive Support — For customers who need around- the-clock mission critical support, including advanced exchange hardware replacement.
- Advanced Services — For global or regional customers who need an assigned Technical Account Manager, enhanced service level agreements, extended software support, priority escalation, on-site visits and more.
- Professional Services — For customers with more complex security implementations that require architecture and design services, implementation and deployment services, operational services and more.
Enterprise BundleFortiGuard Labs delivers a number of security intelligence services to augment the FortiGate firewall platform. You can easily optimize the protection capabilities of your FortiGate with the FortiGuard Enterprise Bundle. This bundle contains the full set of FortiGuard security services plus FortiCare service and support offering the most flexibility and broadest range of protection all in one package.
|GE RJ45/SFP Shared Media Pairs||2||2|
|GE RJ45 PoE/+ Ports||12||12|
|GE RJ45 DMZ/HA Ports||2||2|
|Internal Storage||-||128 GB|
|Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets)||4 / 4 / 4 Gbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets)||3 μs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second)||6 Mpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||1.3 Million|
|New Sessions/Second (TCP)||30,000|
|IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte packets)||2.5 Gbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||200|
|Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||1,000|
|SSL-VPN Throughput||200 Mbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum)||200|
|IPS Throughput (HTTP / Enterprise Mix) 1||1.5 Gbps / 450 Mbps|
|SSL Inspection Throughput 2||350 Mbps|
|Application Control Throughput 3||800 Mbps|
|NGFW Throughput 4||360 Mbps|
|Threat Protection Throughput 5||250 Mbps|
|CAPWAP Throughput 6||2.2 Gbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum)||10 / 10|
|Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode)||32 / 16|
|Maximum Number of FortiTokens||100|
|Maximum Number of Registered FortiClients||200|
|High Availability Configurations||Active / Active, Active / Passive, Clustering|
|Height x Width x Length (inches)||1.65 x 8.5 x 7|
|Height x Width x Length (mm)||42 x 216 x 178|
|Weight||2.65 lbs (1.2 kg)|
|Power Required||100–240V AC, 50–60 Hz|
|Maximum Current||115V AC / 1.2A, 230V AC / 0.6A|
|Power Consumption (Average / Maximum)||20 / 137 W|
|Heat Dissipation||467.5 BTU/h|
|Operating Temperature||32–104°F (0–40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31–158°F (-35–70°C)|
|Operating Altitude||Up to 16,404 ft (5,000 m)|
|Safety||FCC Part 15B, Class B, CE, RCM, VCCI, UL/cUL, CB, BSMI|
|ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPsec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL-VPN|