Fanvil X4U 12-Line Mid-level IP Phone
The Fanvil X4U is a 12-line mid-level IP Phone that features two screens for added convenience when using DSS keys. The X4U has all the features a professional user needs such as great voice quality, support for EHS headsets, and the option to add a Bluetooth and Wi-Fi dongle.
Fanvil X4U 12-Line Mid-level IP Phone Overview
The Fanvil X4U supports 12 SIP lines with 3 line keys on the main display. Three-way conference, SIP hotspot and dual Gigabit ports are just some of the key features of the X4U. The X4U has a stand with 2 adjustable angles of 45 and 50 degrees. Moreover, it supports the Opus codec and has HD audio on both the handset and speakerphone so that you can be sure all of your calls will be crisp and clear.
Fanvil X4U 12-Line Mid-level IP Phone Features and Specifications:
- 12 SIP lines
- HD audio with Harman speaker and wideband codec G.722 and Opus
- 2.8-inch 320x240-pixel color display
- 2.4-inch 320x240-pixel color side display
- 30 DSS keys, 3 line keys with LED light
- Dual Gigabit port, PoE integrated
- Support EHS wireless headset
- Support Bluetooth via Bluetooth dongle
- Support WiFi via WiFi dongle
- Support IPv4 , IPv6 protocol