Variable‑D dynamic vocal & instrument microphone
- Maximum versatility for broadcasting, podcasting, and music production
- Variable-D proximity control minimizes positional and off-axis tonal shifts
- Integrated humbucking coil and integral pop filters provide virtually noiseless performance
- Unique dual-voicing switch selects from two response curves:
- General purpose curve for voice and instrument production
- Kick drum curve for bass drums and some voices
A professional-grade dynamic microphone for broadcasting, podcasting, recording, and sound reinforcement applications requiring extremely low noise and the best possible tonal and transient response. Ideal for capturing a wide variety of vocal and instrument sources, the RE320 delivers unparalleled detail, dynamic response, and pleasing natural tone.