The original EVM12L 12" loudspeaker was introduced in 1983. Known for its huge tone, gorgeous low-end and incredible stability at extreme volumes, it quickly achieved legendary status. Top guitarists and bassists loved it not only for its sound, but also for its reliability. Tour after tour, the EVM 12L held up to the demands of the most punishing players.
Enter the EVM-12L Black Label, the official guitar loudspeaker of Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society. Take the EVM-12L, add Zakk's personal specs (improved power handling, improved magnet design, better venting, and the Black Label colors), and now you have the greatest guitar loudspeaker in the world.
Handmade by hardworking, real American folks in Morrilton, Arkansas, the EVM-12L Black Label is the product of EV blood and sweat.
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 80 - 7000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 100 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc): 125 dB
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 300/600/1200 Watts
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- Speaker Type: Components
- Weight Net: 8.6 kg (18.96 lbs)