Each 2500 Series Electromagnetic Lock is comprised of 3 basic components: a lock housing, an electromagnetic coil, and an armature. The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the door frame while the armature mounts to the door in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for door irregularities. When the door is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the door without utilizing any moving parts.
Single and double door models are available as well as the 2585 Series, which has a shorter housing. At only 81 /2” long, the 2585 “Bantam” the lock is perfect for installations where space is limited. All locks are designed for ease of use and built in the USA to last a lifetime.
- Holding Force - 650 lbs. holding force provides for effective traffic control. Examples include interior office doors, clean room interlocks, tool cribs, and x-ray areas.
- 4 Operating Voltages - All models (except the 2585) offer 12 or 24 VDC or VAC for installation flexibility and to reduce stock.
- Low Power Consumption conserves energy, reduces operating cost, and extends battery backup time.
- A Totally Plated Coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
- No Residual Magnetism - The lock releases without delay when de-energized.
- Narrow Backset - A thin lock section (11 /4”) may mean the elimination of additional mounting brackets.
- Built-In Spike Suppression protects other solid-state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
- Low Power Consumption
- No Residual Magnetism
- Spike Suppression
- Door Status Switch
Name: DynaLock 2511TJ-DSM 2500 Series 650 lb. Mini-Mag Single Inswing Electromagnetic Lock with Door Status Switch, Satin Aluminum, DynaLock Corporation, DynaLock
Category: DynaLock, Access Control, Locking Devices, Magnetic Locks
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.