The MultiMag® series of electromagnetic locks are designed for easy installation and multi-purpose operation for interior or perimeter doors. The mounting bracket has keyhole mounting to support the magnet, freeing the installer's hands to affix the magnet mounting screws. The removable cavity cover offers quick, easy access to wiring.
The RCI 8310 MultiMag® applies to single outswinging doors, while the RCI 8320 MultiMag® is for double outswinging doors. For additional security monitoring these electromagnetic locks offer optional door status & security condition sensors.
- Keyhole mounting for ease of installation
- Up to 1,200lbs Holding Force (Each Electromagnet)
- Convenient plug-in wiring terminals
- Easy-access wiring cavity
- Stabilizing 4-bolt “drop stop” mounting
- Surge protection
- Designed to overcome residual magnetism
- 230mA Auto-Sensing 12-24VDC (Max at 12VDC for 8310, 460mA for 8320)
- Built-in time delay (instant release with adjustable relock, programmable from 0-35 seconds)
- CAN/ULC S104 UL 10C 1-1/2-Hours
Name: RCI 8320 2DSS 28 MultiMag Electromagnetic Lock With 2-Door Status Sensor, 12/24VDC, Brushed Anodized Aluminum, dormakaba Holding, RCI by dormakaba
Category: RCI by dormakaba, Access Control, Locking Devices, Magnetic Locks
Country of Origin: China. Country of origin is subject to change.