Camden introduces the first surface mount RIM strike with preload in the security industry. CX-EPD1289L grade 1 surface mount RIM strike, with latch monitoring, also offers a 'Universal' strike design that delivers unparalleled application flexibility, with both UL security and fire listings.
Preload is pressure exerted on the keeper of a strike that causes the mechanism to fail to release. Whether caused by air pressure, a misaligned door, or inexact installation, CX-EPD1289L RIM strikes are designed to operate where other strikes fail!
- 'No Cut' surface mount RIM strike for Pullman latches
- Operates with up to 15 lbs. of preload pressure
- 12/24V, AC/DC operation
- Fail Safe/Fail Secure operation
- 3/4" latch projection
- Latches operate independently of each other
- Metal mounting jig included for easy installation
- Patented design
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Horizontal adjustment, spacer plate available
Name: Camden CX-EPD1289L Surface Mount Preload Grade 1 RIM Strike, 12/24V, AC/DC, Camden Door Controls, Camden Door Controls
Category: Camden Door Controls, Access Control, Locking Devices, Electric Strikes
Country of Origin: Germany. Country of origin is subject to change.