CM-5000 Series heavy duty mushroom push buttons are specially designed and manufactured to meet the stringent demands of high traffic exit control applications. Buttons are 2-3/8" (60mm) diameter and available in either green, red or blue. Switches feature 1/4" thick brushed aluminum single gang faceplates.
Note: Button engraved graphic options, as shown, are only available on Momentary Switches. Push/Pull and Push/Turn Switches cannot be engraved across the center of the button.
- Large palm button (red, blue or green)
- Vandal and tamper resistant
- Indoor or outdoor applications
- Large engraved symbols or words
- Spring return, push/pull, or push/turn to release operation
- Available with integrated 1-60 sec pneumatic time delay
- Color coded 18 AWG spade connections
- 3 year warranty with '2 for 1' replacement
Name: Camden CM-5085GPTE Pneumatic Time Delay Request to Exit Switch, 2 3/8 in. Button, Aluminum Faceplate Single Gang, Green Button, Camden Door Controls, Camden Door Controls
Category: Camden Door Controls, Access Control, Egress Devices, Request to Exit Devices
Country of Origin: Canada. Country of origin is subject to change.