The Bose Videobar VB1 is an all-in-one USB conferencing device that brings premium audio and video to small meeting areas — from huddle spaces to medium-sized rooms. Be seen clearly. Be heard and understood fully. Six beam-steering microphones automatically focus on voices in the room and reject noise. A 4K ultra-HD camera with autoframing delivers crystal-clear video, helping remote participants feel like they’re in the room. Proprietary Bose sound supports multimedia presentations, plays Bluetooth® audio, and ensures voices on the call sound natural. Single-cable connectivity means there’s no need for separate audio and video cables at the table, reducing clutter. Whether it’s a quick morning check-in or a full-afternoon workshop, the Bose Videobar VB1 helps you huddle up, see more, hear more, and work better.
- Bring the Bose experience to huddle spaces and medium-sized conference rooms with an all-in-one solution that requires minimal setup and delivers premium audio and video performance
- Make conversation more natural with six beam-steering microphones that actively focus on voices and reject noise; and auto EQ that delivers optimized audio to all participants
- Communicate and be seen more clearly — a 4K ultra-HD camera with autoframing allows everyone to see and understand the presenter, whiteboard, flipchart, or other in-room objects — and feel more like they’re together in the same room
- Bring enhanced video and audio performance to popular Unified Communications platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Zoom, and more
- Support multimedia presentations with premium audio with Bose-proprietary transducers that deliver room-filling sound from a USB-connected laptop or wireless Bluetooth® device
- Clean up the conferencing experience with an elegant low-profile design that complements the room, improves aesthetics, and connects via a single USB cable, eliminating clutter
- Mount easily in multiple ways with included table stand and wall-mount kit.
- Connect to existing network infrastructure, making installation and troubleshooting faster and allowing for remote updates, management, and monitoring
- Configure easily with Bose Work Configuration Utility, available as an app or via web browser; and manage remotely with the Bose Work Management app which displays real-time status and allows for easy single-unit or system-wide changes
- Control settings in real time from a smartphone using the Bose Work mobile app to easily adjust volume, mute, pan, tilt, zoom, zoom presets, and Bluetooth® pairing
- Easily connect a smartphone via Bluetooth connectivity to use as a standalone speakerphone or stream music