Bosch F.01U.169.386 LH1UC30E 30 Watt Music Horn Loudspeaker
BOSCH COMMUNICATIONS F.01U.169.386
The Bosch LH1-UC30E Music Horn Loudspeaker features a two‑way system, resulting in an extended frequency range and high sensitivity which makes it ideal for high quality speech and music reproduction.
The rectangular horn features a unique combination of a re‑entrant horn with two transducers, one for low–and the other for high frequencies, resulting in breathtaking sound clarity.
The horn is weather protected and can be used in areas with high humidity. It is therefore suitable for outdoor applications such as sport grounds, sports stadiums, leisure parks, exhibition areas and passenger terminals, as well as for indoor public address.
The ABS horn loudspeaker and aluminum bracket are finished in light grey (RAL 7035). The LH1‑UC30E is designed for use in voice alarm systems and is EN 54‑24 certified and compliant with BS 5839‑8 and EN 60849.
The horn loudspeaker has built‑in protection to ensure that, in the event of a fire, damage to the loudspeaker does not result in failure of the circuit to which it is connected. In this way, system integrity is maintained, ensuring loudspeakers in other areas can still be used to inform people of the situation. The horn loudspeaker has ceramic terminal blocks, thermal fuse and heat resistant high temperature wiring. It has provision for internal mounting of the optional line / loudspeaker supervision boards.
Certifications and approvals
All Bosch loudspeakers are designed to withstand operating at their rated power for 100 hours in accordance with IEC 268-5 Power Handling Capacity (PHC) standards. Bosch has also developed the Simulated Acoustical Feedback Exposure (SAFE) test to demonstrate that they can withstand two times their rated power for short durations. This ensures extra reliability under extreme conditions, leading to higher customer satisfaction, longer operating life, and much less chance of failure or performance deterioration.
- Maximum power: 45 W
- Rated power (PHC): 30 W
- Power tapping: 30 / 15 / 7.5 / 3.75 W
- Sound pressure level at rated power / 1 W (1 kHz, 1 m): 115 / 100 dB (SPL)
- Effective frequency range (- 10 dB): 212 Hz to 20 kHz
Opening angle at 1 kHz / 4 kHz (‑6 dB)
Horizontal: 68° / 68°
Vertical: 98° / 118°
- Rated input voltage: 70 / 100 V
- Rated impedance: 167 / 333 ohm
- Connector: 6-pole screw terminal
* Technical performance data acc. to IEC 60268‑5
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 255 x 370 x 354 mm (10.04 x 14.56 x 13.93 in)
- Weight: 5.5 kg (12.45 lb)
- Color: Light grey (RAL 7035)
- Material (horn / bracket): ABS / Aluminum
- Cable diameter: 6 mm to 12 mm (0.24 in to 0.47 in)
- Operating temperature: -25 ºC to +55 ºC (-13 ºF to +131 ºF)
- Storage temperature: -40 ºC to +70 ºC (-40 ºF to +158 ºF)
- Relative humidity: <95%