Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the OM2 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live and studio applications. The OM2 provides clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and the ability to handle very high SPL (Sound Pressure Levels) without distortion.
The OM2 is designed with a tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the OM2 employs a VLM™(Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural sound with exceptional transient response.
The OM2 is constructed a with slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, giving it a full bodied sound on small to mid-size PA systems without compromising performance on larger systems. The OM2 is well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable, and designed with high standards and tight tolerances.
The OM2 is manufactured with a precision die cast zinc alloy body, durable black E-coat finish, dent resistant steel mesh grill and gold plated XLR connector.
- All purpose professional vocal mic for live sound, rehearsal rooms, & home studio
- Warm, full sound with slight bass proximity optimized for small to mid-size PA systems
- Provides excellent isolation on stage for outstanding feedback rejection while allowing the vocal to cut through the mix
- Handles high SPLs without distortion
- VLM Capsule
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 5 year warranty
- Dent-Resistant Steel Mesh Grille
- 50 Hz to 16 kHz Frequency Response
- Designed, Tested and Assembled in the USA
Name: Audix OM2S Professional Dynamic Hypercardioid Vocal Microphone with On/Off Switch, Black, Audix Microphones, Audix
Category: Audix, Pro AV, Commercial Audio, Pro Microphones, Headphones & Headsets
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.