The M70WD is a steerable, flush-mount condenser microphone designed for distance miking in a variety of applications, including video conferencing, distance learning, hospital rooms, surveillance, and ambient room miking. The flush-mount configuration and a footprint of only three inches in diameter allow the M70WD to virtually disappear. Dual-color LEDs can be set via a plugin to indicate mic status.
The M70WD capsule is housed within a patented cradle that allows the microphone to be aimed up to an angle of 45 degrees. Other features include a fully integrated preamp and an extremely high sensitivity rating of 38 millivolts. In addition, the M70WD has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. Installing the M70WD requires just one 2-inch hole in the ceiling, with no additional tools needed.
- High output for distance miking
- Aimable up to a 45-degree angle
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- Immunity from RF interference
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Two-color LED status indicator
- RJ45 connectors for plug-and-play integration with the Audix Dante-AES67 Integrated Microphone System
- No external power adaptor required
- Designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA
- 3-year warranty
Name: Audix M70WD Flush-Mount Ceiling Microphone for The Audix Dante Aes67 Integrated Microphone System, Audix Microphones, Audix
Category: Audix, Pro AV, Commercial Audio, Pro Microphones, Headphones & Headsets
Country of Origin: Country of origin is subject to change.