The M1255B has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1255B is equipped with a cardioid capsule and is also available with hypercardioid, omni or shotgun capsules. The microphone has the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
The M1255B is available with a wide array of clips and accessories for musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences and presentations.
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high SPL handling
- Designed, assembled, manufactured & tested in the USA
- 3 year warranty
Name: Audix M1255B Miniaturized Condenser Microphone for Distance Miking, Audix Microphones, Audix
Category: Audix, Pro AV, Commercial Audio, Pro Microphones, Headphones & Headsets
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.