Altronix NetWay8BT is an 8-port networked Managed Midspan in a 1U rack enclosure. It provides PoE/PoE+/Hi PoE up to 90W (802.3bt compliant) power per port, 480W total max. and passes data at 10/100/1000 Mbps at distances up to 100m. Features also include an integral battery charger for applications requiring backup and embedded LINQ™ Technology to monitor, control, and report power and diagnostics from anywhere over the network.
- 115VAC, 60Hz, 5.5A or 230VAC, 50/60Hz, 3A (auto-ranging)
- Unit supplies PoE output voltage (55V) and up to 90W max. full power per port.
- Total power: 480W.
- IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at and IEEE802.3bt compliant.
- Short circuit protection.
- Eight (8) ports for cameras/edge devices over ethernet.
- Wire type: 4-pair CAT5e and higher.
- Speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps.
- Auto detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras/edge devices.
- Yellow and Green LED (by RJ45 jack):
- IP Link status, 10/100/1000 Base-T/active.
- Green LED Port status.
- Built-in battery charger (optional rack mount battery enclosure - RE2).
- Automatic switchover to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security encryption.
- User level security.
- Built-in IP management allows for remote camera reset and monitoring.
- Provides local and/or remote access to critical information via LAN/WAN
- Email and Windows Dashboard Alert notifications report real-time diagnostics.
- Event log tracks history.
- Operating: - 20ºC to 50ºC ( - 4ºF to 122ºF).
- Storage: - 20º to 70ºC ( - 4ºF to 158ºF).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr. (approx.): 246 BTU/Hr.
- Modular 1U standard EIA 19" rack mount chassis.
- Dimensions 19.12"W x 1.62"H x 8.5"D (486 mm W x 42 mm H x 216 mm D).
- Product Weight: 6.06 Lbs. (2.75 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 8 Lbs. (3.63 kg).