Altronix EFLOW6NA8 Access Power Controller w/ Power Supply/Charger, 8 Fused Relay Outputs, 12/24VDC, 6A, Aux Output, FAI, 115VAC, BC400 Enclosure
- Input 120VAC 60Hz, 3.5A.
Power supply input options:
- a) One (1) common power input for ACM8 and lock power (factory installed).
- b) Two (2) isolated power inputs - One (1) to power the ACM8 and one (1) for lock accessory power, (external power supply is required). Current is determined by the power supply connected, not to exceed a maximum of 10A total.
- Eight (8) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- a) Eight (8) normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Eight (8) open collector inputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- ACM8 board main fuse is rated at 10A.
- 12VDC or 24VDC outputs @ 6A supply current.
- Eight (8) independently trigger controlled outputs.
- a) Eight (8) Fail-Safe filtered power outputs.
- b) Eight (8) Fail-Secure filtered power outputs.
- c) Eight (8) form "C" relay outputs (rated @ 5A/24VDC or VAC).
- d) Any combination of the above.
- Eight (8) unswitched filtered aux. power outputs (outputs are rated @ 2.5A).
- Over Voltage protection.
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
Fire Alarm Disconnect
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form "C" contact rated @ 1A 28VDC not evaluated by UL).
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Battery fail & presence supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Low power shutdown. Shuts down DC output terminals if battery voltage drops below 71-73% for 12V units and 70-75% for 24V units (depending on the power supply). Prevents deep battery discharge.
ACM8 Access Power Controller:
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
eFlow Power Supply Board:
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails. Transfer to stand-by battery power is instantaneous with no interruption.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity: 85% +/- 5%.
- 12VDC: 37 BTU/Hr.
- 24VDC: 74 BTU/Hr.