AL1024ULACM converts a 115VAC 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 24VDC Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure outputs with a total of 10 amp continuous supply current. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. This unit will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. The outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. This unit is designed to be powered by one common power source (factory installed) which will provide power for both the board operation and locking devices, or two (2) totally independent power sources, one (1) providing power for board operation and the other for lock / accessory power. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Input 115VAC 60Hz rated @ 4.2 amp.
- Power supply input options:
- a) One (1) common power input for ACM8CB and lock power (factory installed).
- b) Two (2) isolated power inputs - One (1) to power the ACM8/ACM8CB and one (1) for lock accessory power, (external power supply is required). (Current is determined by the power supply connected, not to exceed a maximum of 10 amp total).
- Eight (8) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- a) Eight (8) normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Eight (8) open collector inputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- 24VDC @ 10 amp supply current.
- Eight (8) independently controlled outputs.
- Eight (8) Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
- Eight (8) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched)
- Fuses are rated @ 3.5 amp.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs (built-in power supply).
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC not evaluated by UL).
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Battery Backup
- Limited Lifetime Warranty