Altronix AL1002ULADA NAC Power Extender 24VDC
AL1002ULADA are extremely cost effective voltage regulated remote NAC Power Extenders. They may be connected to any 24 volt Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP). Primary applications include Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) expansion (supports ADA requirements) and providing auxiliary power to support system accessories.
- Power input 120VAC 60 Hz, 5 amp.
- Two (2) Class A,Style Z or two (2)Class B, Style W, Y FACP inputs.
- Two (2) NC dry contact trigger inputs.
- Class 2 Rated power limited outputs.
- 24VDC @10 amp max total alarm current.
- 2.5 amp max current per output.
- Separate 1.0 amp auxiliary output.
- Programmable supervised indicating circuit outputs:
- Four (4) Class B, Style W, Y or Two(2) Class A, Style Z or One (1) Class A, Style Z and Two (2) Class B, Style W, Y (see Application Guide).
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switchover to stand-by battery when AC Fails.
- Zero voltage drop when switching over to battery backup.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contact, 1 amp / 28VDC). Factory set for 30 seconds with optional 2.5 to 3 hour delay setting (field selectable).
- Instant local AC trouble reporting relay (form "C" contact, 1 amp / 28VDC).
- Battery presence and low battery supervision (form "C" contact, 1 amp / 28VDC).
- Input and output status LED indicators.
- 2-wire horn/strobe Sync mode allows audible notification appliances (horns) to be silenced while visual notification appliances (strobes) continue to operate.
- Sync protocols include Potter/Amseco, Faraday, Gentex(tm), System Sensor(tm), and CooperWheelock(tm).
- Temporal Code 3, Steady Mode, Input to Output Follower Mode (maintains synchronization of notification appliances circuit).
- Compatible with 12VDC or 24VDC fire panels.
- Output loop supervision steered to input 1 or input 2.
- Signal circuit trouble memory (helps identify intermittent loop problems).
- Common trouble input and output.
- Ground fault detection.
- Unit includes power supply, red enclosure, cam lock, and battery leads.