GlassProtect is a wireless indoor glass break detector recognizing the sound of shattering the glass at a distance of up to 9 meters. GlassProtect can operate up to 7 years from a pre-installed battery and has a socket for connecting a third-party wired detector. GlassProtect connects to the Ajax security system via the protected Jeweller radio protocol. The communication range is up to 1,000 meters in line of sight. Also, GlassProtect can be connected to third-party security systems using the Ajax uartBridge or Ajax ocBridge Plus integration modules. Users can configure GlassProtect via the Ajax app for macOS, Windows, iOS, or Android. The system notifies users of all events through push notifications, SMS, and calls (if activated). The user can connect the Ajax security system to the central monitoring station of a security company.
- Up to 9 m glass break detection distance with 180° horizontal detection angle
- Filter for false alarms caused by dogs barking or the sound of passing trucks
- Up to 7 years of operation on pre-installed battery
- Configuring in the Ajax mobile and desktop apps
- Two-factor glass break verification algorithm: by low and high frequencies
- Additional NC input for connecting a third-party detector
- Up to 1,000 m of two-way encrypted wireless communication
Name: AJAX 42805.05.WH3 Wireless Glass Break Detector, White, AJAX SYSTEMS CH, AJAX
Category: AJAX, Intrusion, Shock & Sound Sensors, Glass Break Sensors
Country of Origin: Ukraine. Country of origin is subject to change.