Tripp Lite B320-4X1-HH-K1 4-Port HDMI Switch Kit, 4K 60 Hz, 4 HDMI Inputs to 1 HDMI over Cat6 Extender, 50 ft., TAA
Allows you to switch between 4 HDMI sources transmitting 4K video with audio to one HDMI monitor located up to 50 ft. away.
- Connects up to 4 HDMI sources to an HDMI display up to 50 ft. away via Cat6 cable
- Push buttons, IR remote or RS-232 commands allow quick switching between sources
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz (4:4:4) with 7.1-channel surround sound
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty
4-Port Presentation Switch Connects 4 Audio/Video Sources to One 4K HDMI Display
This HDMI presentation switch connects four separate HDMI source devices to your 4K television, projector or monitor’s HDMI input and switches between them. For instance, connect up to four cable boxes, media servers, Blu-ray players, video game consoles, Roku boxes or other sources with HDMI outputs. Switch from one source to another using the manual push buttons, RS-232 commands or the included remote control.
Suitable for a Wide Range of Audio/Video Applications for Work or Play
This switch is recommended anywhere a variety of video signals is transmitted to a hi-def display. It is suitable for home theaters, video and multimedia presentations, security applications or digital signage in classrooms, bars, restaurants, conference rooms, lecture halls, exhibition centers and trade shows.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with HDR, 4:4:4 Color and 7.1-Channel Audio
The B320-4X1-HH-K1 supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as well as HDR video, providing a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on your 4K display. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This switch also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. Full, rich, uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital surround sound ensure your ears receive the same treat as your eyes.
Remote Receiver Works Up to 50 ft. Away
The HDMI presentation switch connects to the included passive remote receiver with a user-supplied Cat6 cable (sold separately). The pigtail-style receiver extends 4K video and digital audio signals to an HDMI display up to 50 feet away from the switch.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Receiver Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the remote receiver over Cat6 cable. Green and orange LEDs will light up to indicate the system is receiving sufficient power and a signal is being transmitted. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the receiver away from an AC outlet.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The included switch and receiver work right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the switch on a wall, pole or 19-inch rack. Connect your devices to the switch’s HDMI ports with user-supplied HDMI cables (sold separately), and plug the switch’s external power supply into an AC power source.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B320-4X1-HH-K1 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Switch between your cable box, Blu-ray player, video game console, Roku or other HDMI sources in your home theater
- Connect multiple desktop computers and laptops to one monitor to save desk space
- Monitor the premises with multiple security cameras connected to a single display
- Create up to 4 different digital signage messages to appear at various times on a 4K HDMI display
- B320-4X1-HH-K1 4-Port HDMI over Cat6 Presentation Switch/Extender
- IR remote control
- IR receiver cable, 5 ft.
- External power supply with 4.5 ft. cord (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6A; Output: 24V 1A)
- (4) International plug adapters (North America, U.K., Europe, Australia)
- Mounting hardware
- Owner’s manual