Part of the full line of Telguard universal alarm communicators, the TG-7E offers two pathways to reliably transmit signals: a wired LAN connection to the Internet and 5G LTE-M cellular. It operates on panel power or via plug-in AC adapter, and is available in AT&T or Verizon models.
- Dual communication paths - If the Internet connection is interrupted or the LAN goes down, always-on 5G cellular will immediately step in
- Powers directly from the alarm panel’s 12V auxiliary power supply or via plug-in transformer (included)
- Uses LTE-M bands for 4G and 5G network compatibility, better building penetration, and longest product life
- Interfaces with panel over the dialer (DACT) connection for universal compatibility
- Telguard communicators are compatible with more alarm formats than any other brand. The signal will reliably get to the central station
Name: Telguard TG-7E-V Dual Path Internet and 5G LTE-M Commercial Intrusion Communicator, Verizon, Telular Corporation, Telguard
Category: Telguard, Intrusion, Alarm Communicators & Equipment, Alarm Communicators
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.