The Telguard model TG-7 LTE provides backup cellular alarm communication solutions for commercial, retail, and financial system markets. Alarm signals are transmitted over the AT&T networks when the telephone line or data network has been disrupted or compromised. This ensures critical data will reach the designated monitoring station.
Telguard uses advanced encryption technology for secure communications. Superior building penetration is achieved through maximum transmitting power.
Use the uploading and downloading capabilities of your panel with the TG-7 communicator and the Telguard Virtual Modem. Most panels with upload/download are supported.
- Full data reporting.
- Automatic self-test (daily, weekly or monthly).
- Locking metal enclosure with tamper switch.
- One available trip input.
- Alarm format support for SIA2,contact ID, pulse (3x1, 4x2),modem IIe, IIIa2 and IV, DMP.
- Telephone line monitor built-in.
Name: Telguard TG-7A LTE-A Cellular Alarm Communicator, AT&T, Telular Corporation, Telguard
Category: Telguard, Intrusion, Alarm Communicators & Equipment, Alarm Communicators
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.