Telguard model TG-4 LTE-A transmits alarm signals over the nationwide AT&T LTE network if the telephone line or data network has been disrupted, compromised or when there is no wire line service available. The TG-4 LTE-A, the ideal solution for light commercial, business and residential applications, transmits full data from security and fire systems to central stations.
Telguard technology allows full data reporting for unlimited point-to-point signal details and maximum transmitting power for superior in-building penetration. Telguard products are easy to install, economical, and UL Listed.
- Certified for use on the AT&T LTE network for long, sunset-free installation.
- Serves as either primary or backup alarm communicator.
- Features HomeControl Flex™ for remote arming and disarming when installed in primary mode*.
- Falls back to 3G/4G if an LTE network is not available, for extended network coverage.
- Panel downloading with the Telguard Virtual Modem
Name: Telguard TG-4 LTE-A Universal Primary and Backup LTE Cellular Alarm Communicator, AT&T, Compatible with Most Panels, Telular Corporation, Telguard
Category: Telguard, Intrusion, Alarm Communicators & Equipment, Alarm Communicators
Country of Origin: Philippines. Country of origin is subject to change.