Shure offers a variety of lavalier, headset, and handheld microphone options and guitar cables to adapt your GLX-D+ system as your needs evolve.
- The WA302, WA304, and WA305 guitar cables let you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- The GLXD2+ handheld transmitter is available with a variety of mic capsule options for performers and presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone including the SM58, BETA 58A, and BETA 87A capsules.
- The WL93 omnidirectional lavalier mic offers consistent pickup, even when the performer turns away from the mic.
- The WL185 lavalier features a cardioid polar pattern that focuses audio capture on the talent, helping to reduce feedback when sound reinforcement equipment is used.
- The discreet MX153 miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- Shure offers several headset options. Choose a PGA31 headset for everyday applications, or try the SM31 Fitness or SM35 Performance models for more active presentations.