SDC’s S4000 series features low-profile, high value electrified grade 1 exit devices with stainless steel construction. Not all perimeter doors have adequate overhang protection, exposing them to weather and corrosion. The S4000 is corrosion resistant and comes with motorized electric latch retraction and requestto-exit (REX) monitoring factory installed, making its application as easy as install - power - done.
- Electrified compact industrial design
- Motorized electric latch retraction and dogging
- Panic and fire rated devices
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Corrosion resistant
- Scratch, fingerprint and impact resistant touch pad
- High traffic use
- Low-energy automatic door operator compatible
Name: SDC S4103PU36RE Rim Mount Panic Exit Device for 36" Opening, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Security Door Controls, Security Door Controls
Category: Security Door Controls, Access Control, Egress Devices, Exit Door Bars
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.