SDC’s QuietDuo™ LR100 series retrofit electric latch retraction kits enable electric access control and dogging of panic and fire rated mechanical exit devices. When energized the motor retracts the exit device latch and pulls the pushpad into the dogged (depressed) position enabling momentary or sustained push and pull operation of the door. The latch retraction mechanism may be activated by an access control, remote control device or building automation system. No door sequencer required for a pair of manual doors when connected to a suitable power supply. The exit device always provides uninhibited egress.
- 700 mA Inrush, 200 mA Continuous @ 24VDC
- For access control and sustained dogging applications
- Simultaneous latch retraction and dogging (pushpad depressed) for most exit devices
- Pushpad is depressed electrically for quieter push / pull operation
- Eliminates need for costly replacement of existing exit device
- Significantly less labor and costs compared to competitive retrofit kits
- Low current enables longer wire runs with smaller gauge wire
- No door sequencers required for pairs of manual doors
Name: SDC LR100DMK QuietDuo LR100 Series Dor-O-Matic Field Install Retrofit Electric Latch Retraction Kit, 1590/1490, 36" Opening, Security Door Controls, Security Door Controls
Category: Security Door Controls, Access Control, Locking Devices, Latch Retraction Kits
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.