The Sangoma s406 improves on the s405 with an upgraded processor and OPUS codec support.
Sangoma s406 phone is full featured and supports 3 SIP accounts. The s406 features industry standard Power over Ethernet, so no power cable or outlets required. It has full duplex speakerphone, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, 5-way conference calling, HD voice quality, and built in Virtual Private Network (VPN) capability. When used with FrePBX and/or PBXact, these phones can quickly locate automatically and easily get full configuration right out of the box – true Zero Touch Configuration.
Sangoma s406 IP Phone Highlights
- 3x SIP accounts
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 5-way conferencing
- 2.7 inch LCD with backlight
- 25 programmable soft keys
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- HD Voice handset and speaker
- 1x RJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- Supports PoE (power supply not included, purchase separately)