Supporting U.2 NVMe PCIe Gen 4 / SATA SSD storage, the TS-h1290FX is a cost-efficient and powerful all-flash NAS. With a sleek design and near-silent cooling, the TS-h1290FX seamlessly integrates into cozy studio/office surroundings. Equipped with an AMD EPYC™ 16 core 7302P/8 core 7232P processor and built-in 25GbE connectivity, the TS-h1290FX can tackle the heaviest of workloads and enables smooth file transfer, display, and real-time editing of 4K/8K media. The TS-h1290FX also features a ZFS-based operating system to ensure data integrity while supporting inline data deduplication and compression for optimal storage utilization. Price-competitive, high-performance, and easily scalable—the TS-h1290FX is here to streamline your backup, collaboration, and video editing/storage workflows.
About this item
- AMD EPYC 7232P 8-core/16-thread or EPYC 7302P 16-core/32-thread processor
- 12 x U.2 NVMe PCIe Gen 4 x4 SSDs that supply up to 64 Gb/s bandwidth with all 12 bays supporting economical SATA 6Gb/s SSDs.
- Dual 25GbE SFP28 and quad 2.5GbE RJ45 high-speed connectivity accelerates virtualization, intensive file access, and large backup/restoration tasks.
- PCIe Gen 4 slots allow for installing 10/25/40/100GbE adapters, QM2 cards, or Fibre Channel cards to increase application performance.
- Optimized collaboration with seamless file sharing and sync
- A business-class backup center supporting backup/restore of cloud data and VMs
- Create a disaster recovery plan with ransomware protection using QNAP’s storage snapshot solution.