THIS OFFER INCLUDES : QSW-804-4C 8-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch & TS-2483XU-RP-E2136-16G-US
Server-grade Intel® Xeon® E processor and ECC memory for high performance and reliability
The Intel® Xeon® E based TS-2483XU-RP enterprise NAS with up to 64 GB DDR4 ECC (Error Correcting Code) memory delivers server-grade performance with dependable reliability. It features Mellanox® ConnectX®-4 Lx 10GbE controllers that not only fulfill bandwidth-demanding applications but also support iSER to offload CPU workloads with boosted virtualization performance, while PCIe expansion allows for installing graphics cards to empower video surveillance, virtualization and AI applications. The performance-driven TS-2483XU-RP provides you with advanced business-ready features, including software-defined SSD extra over-provisioning, software-defined networking & virtual switch, and much more.
- DDR4 ECC memory detects and then corrects single-bit memory errors, demonstrating high reliability for crucial applications.
- Two 10GbE SFP+ SmartNIC ports with iSER support accelerate large file sharing, intensive data transfer, and VMware virtualization applications.
- PCIe expandability allows for graphics cards or 40GbE/ 25GbE/ 10GbE adapters to increase application performance.
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V® and Windows Server® 2016 virtualization with reliability and cost-efficiency.
- Software-defined SSD extra over-provisioning combats write amplification and optimizes SSD random write speeds for IOPS-demanding applications.
- Comprehensive security management, providing a security portal for your NAS and helping you to stay informed of NAS status at all times.