The QNAP QNA series is a cost-effective Thunderbolt 3 to 10GbE adapter that empowers your Mac® or Windows® computers with blazing-fast 10GbE network connectivity using a Thunderbolt 3 type-C port. And of course, it can be used with QNAP Thunderbolt™ 3 NAS to add additional 10GbE connectivity. With the portable QNA series adapter, a 10GbE network can be created between your Thunderbolt 3 computer and another 10GbE-capable device or NAS to facilitate high-speed data transfer for large files and help to streamline collaborative workflows to improve efficiency.
● Windows® devices: The driver for the Marvell AQtion AQC107 is required to use the QNA-T310G1T. The driver for the Marvell AQtion AQC100; Aquantia® is required to use the QNA-T310G1S. Click here to download drivers
● Mac® devices: Requires macOS 10.13.3 (or later).
● Linux: Supports Linux core 3.10, 3.12, 3.2, 4.2, and 4.4. The driver for the Marvell AQtion AQC107 is required to use the QNA-T310G1T. The driver for the Marvell AQtion AQC100; Aquantia® is required to use the QNA-T310G1S. Click here to download drivers
● QNAP Thunderbolt™ 3 NAS: Requires QTS 4.3.6 (or later).
With the QNA series adapters, you can connect your Mac and Windows® computers to a 10GbE network to enjoy access speeds of up to 1069 MB/s. With both Thunderbolt™ 3 and 10GbE connectivity, your data transfers will be faster than ever!
1. QNA Series adapters will not work when connected using a Thunderbolt 2 to Thunderbolt 3 adapter.
2. To ensure optimal performance, it is recommended to set the Jumbo Frames on all the devices in your local network environment to MTU 9000.