Barracuda CloudGen Firewall F400 - BNGF400A
- 7.1 Gbps Firewall Throughput
- 2.3 Gbps VPN Throughput
- 2.8 Gbps IPS Throughput
- 2.2 Gbps NGFW Throughput
- 500,000 Concurrent Sessions
- 20,000 New Session/s
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall F-Series:
As you integrate a growing number of public-cloud platforms and environments into your network, your firewalls have to do more than just secure your perimeter. They also have to serve as the linchpin of your IT communications flow, ensuring highly reliable and cost-effective connections. Barracuda CloudGen Firewall was designed to optimize performance, security, and availability of today's dispersed enterprise SD-WANs.
The Barracuda Advantage:
- Simple pricing with no per-application or per-user/group licensing fees
- Unlimited site-to-site and client-to-site VPN included
- Deploy the way you want: hardware, virtual, or cloud
- Configuration and lifecycle management via one graphical user interface without the need for a command-line interface
- Full user/group awareness
- Full application visibility and granular access control
- Advanced Threat Protection (incl. sandboxing)
- Built-in web security and IDS/IPS
- Full SD-WAN capabilities included
- Cloud-ready application-based provider selection
Full Next-Generation Security
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall is designed and built from the ground up to provide comprehensive, next-generation firewall protection. Firewalling, IPS, URL filtering, dual antivirus and application control take place directly in the data path. More resource-intensive tasks like sandboxing — required for protecting against ransomware—are seamlessly integrated in the cloud. All CloudGen Firewall platforms and models provide the same level of security, maintaining maximum security from branch offices to headquarters.
Full SD-WAN Capability
In the cloud era, you need to connect branch offices with the cloud in a direct and secure way. Backhauling traffic to the central Internet gateway using MPLS can be very costintensive. Barracuda CloudGen Firewalls let you replace costly MPLS connections with cost-efficient broadband connections. You can utilize up to 24 broadband connections per VPN tunnel for increased bandwidth at lower cost.
Connecting The Dots
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall combines next-generation security and SD-WAN capabilities in one product that that you can manage centrally using an intuitive, singlepane-of-glass solution. This lets you access the benefits of the cloud safely, and to optimize cloud access from anywhere in the network. Low line costs and efficient administration help to reduce operating costs significantly.