Barracuda Backup Server 390 - BBS390A
- 2 TB Recommended Environment
- 4 TB Usable Storage Capacity
- 2 x 4 TB Disk Arrangement
- SW RAID 1 Redundant Disk Array
Barracuda Backup is a unified, cost-effective data protection solution for your physical, virtual, and SaaS environments. It’s a complete backup solution with remote storage that is easy to buy, install, and manage.
Barracuda Backup makes it easier and more cost-effective than ever for you to protect all your data from cybercriminals, natural disasters, hardware failures, and more. Physical, virtual, cloud, and SaaS — a single, integrated solution keeps all your data safe.
The Barracuda Advantage
- Simple pricing with no per-application or per-server licensing fees.
- Backup software, local storage, and remote storage that can be rapidly deployed in under an hour.
- Cloud-based central management for seamless multisite administration.
- Rapid local or remote recovery, preventing data loss and minimizing down time.
- Available as a virtual appliance that can be deployed without requiring additional hardware.
- Built-in cloud and site-to-site replication prevent data loss in case of disaster.
- LiveBoot and Cloud LiveBoot enable rapid recovery of VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines in minutes.
- Cloud-to-Cloud Backup protects Microsoft Office 365 environments from data loss.
- Offsite vaulting of historical revisions frees up valuable space on local storage.
- Compression and deduplication for up to 50X reduction in storage and bandwidth requirements.
Physical and Virtual
Most businesses today have a mixed environment of physical and virtual servers. Barracuda Backup is a single solution to protect physical servers and virtual machines (VMware & Hyper-V) with snapshot and granular file recovery—all with unified management for replication and retention.
All-in-One Backup Solution
Barracuda Backup is a complete solution that comes from one vendor. It combines software, in-line deduplication, and offsite cloud or private replication without perserver or per-application licensing fees.
Barracuda Backup is available as both an allin-one physical appliance or virtual appliance. Barracuda Cloud Storage, Cloud Control and Cloud LiveBoot recovery allow simple remote replication, seamless multisite administration, and rapid access to virtual machines during site disasters. Site-to-site replication, Local Control management, and Local LiveBoot recovery allow complete protection for those operating in private environments or deploying private cloud technologies.
While Software-as-a-Service and cloudhosted environments, such as Microsoft Office 365, are a fantastic way to mitigate natural and mechanical failures, humancaused data loss is still ever present.
Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup for Microsoft Office 365 environments protects Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online from accidental deletion and data loss.
|Product Name||Barracuda Backup Server 390|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BBS390A|
|Product Type||SAN/NAS Storage System|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Network & Communication|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Total Hard Drive Capacity Installed||2 TB|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Hard Drive Configuration||2 x 2 TB|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC
220 V AC
|Additional Information||Encryption Algorithm: 256-bit AES|