Nest T3008US Thermostat 3rd Gen, Stainless Steel
There's a ring for every home.
The Nest Thermostat now has a ring to fit any home's style. Choose copper to add a warm touch. Stainless steel is perfect for a classic, versatile look. Carbon Black blends in with dark walls and stylish decor. And white looks great in simple, modern homes.
Programs itself. Then pays for itself
Meet the 3rd gen Nest Learning Thermostat. It has new rings and a big, sharp display. And it saves energy. That's the most beautiful part. The Nest Learning Thermostat is the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR certified. It learns what temperature you like and builds a schedule around yours. Since 2011, the Nest Thermostat has saved billions of kWh of energy in millions of homes worldwide.* And independent studies showed that it saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. So in under two years, it can pay for itself.
Your life with Nest
The Nest Learning Thermostat automatically adapts as your life and the season change. Just use it for a week and it programs itself.
- Simple Installation - Pop off your old thermostat and install your new Nest. It should take about half an hour. Now turn up the temperature and get comfortable.
- G'night, Nest - You turn down the heat on your way to bed. Nest takes note and starts building your schedule. Cozy in the afternoon, cool at night. Check.
- A warm welcome - After you turned up the heat a few days in a row, Nest learned you like eating breakfast at 70 degree . So now it warms up the house as you get out of bed.
- It knows when you're away - You're off to work. The Nest Thermostat can use sensors and your phone's location to check if you've left, then sets itself to an Eco Temperature to save energy.
- Wherever you go, you're home - The babysitter calls to say she picked up the kids from soccer and they're heading home. You adjust the temperature from your phone so they'll be cozy.
Follow the leaf
Change the temperature to save energy and you'll be rewarded with a Leaf. The Leaf learns how to help you save, so it appears at different temperatures for different families.
See how much you saved
Nest shows you how much energy you use every day in Energy History and every month in your Home Report. So you can see when you use more energy, like on weekends or Monday nights, and how to use less.
It lights up when you walk in the room
Now the Nest Thermostat does something new. It's called Farsight, and it lights up to show you the temperature, weather or time. You can even choose a digital or analog clock face. Farsight is big and bright on the beautiful display -- you can see it from across the room.
Know your home is safe
The Nest Thermostat is just one part of your heating and cooling system. But it can keep an eye on the rest of it. You'll get an alert on your phone if there's something wrong -- like temperatures are so low your pipes could burst. And if it looks like your furnace is acting up, the Nest Thermostat will send you an alert.
A Nest home
Nest products are made to work together. And they can even work with lights, locks and other products in your home.
- Your heating system could be a source of carbon monoxide leaks or it could spread smoke through your home in a fire. If there's a carbon monoxide leak, Nest Protect can tell your Nest Thermostat to turn off the heat. If Nest Protect detects smoke, your Nest Thermostat can turn off the fan.
- Your Google Home can play music, answer questions, manage tasks and control devices in your home like the Nest Learning Thermostat. Feeling chilly? Just say, "Ok Google, set my temperature to 72 degrees."
By purchasing this product you agree that you are either (i) dealer and contractor who are authorized by Nest to purchase and resell the Product as part of an installed application, or (ii) commercial building owner or developer who hires installing contractors or who has trained, professional maintenance staff to install the Product in the buildings of such owner and developer.