Extend the life and improve the safety of your 30A shore power cord by replacing the dock side plug.
Does the plug on your shore power cord feel loose when inserted into the inlet? Can you see corrosion? Both issues can increase electrical resistance in your shore power cord, creating a potentially hazardous situation. Marinco offers solution with replacement connectors. Color-coded terminals and terminal screws provide a visual guide for connecting your old show power cable to a new end. This replacement plug offers excellent strain relief and when paired with one of Marinco’s weatherproof covers, your shore power cord will look like new.
- Internal self-centering cord clamp provides excellent strain relief design
- Color-coded terminal pockets and screws
- Corrosion resistant
- Dust seal keeps contaminants out of terminals
- Covers sold separately: Cover (Marinco part No. 102N)
- Five-year warranty
- NEMA L5-30P connection
- Conductors:2-pole, 3-wire
- Nylon plug body, nickel plated contacts, Stainless Steel assembly screws
- Approvals:UL listed (File E57672) CSA certified (File 81290_0_000)