Adapt 50 Amp service to your 30 Amp shore power cord.
The EEL (Easily Engaged Lock) ShorePower ™Pigtail Adapter has the same jaw-clamp design as the EEL ShorePower™ Cordsets and offers a secure, waterproof seal. This Pigtail converts 50A shore power service to 30A applications. A built in light in the center of the female (boat side) connector makes hooking up to shore power at night easy. LED power indicator lights at both ends confirm that power is running through the cord and serve as an alert that the cord is plugged into the shore side power source. Because these pigtails feature the EEL jaw-clamp design, they can be used in wet environments. Included sealing collar provides watertight seal when connecting cables together.
- Single-handed operation with secondary locking feature
- No sealing ring required
- Patented jaw-clamp technology provides a watertight seal every time
- Built-in cord light for added safety; alert light indicates if you are plugged into the dock and cord is powered
- Power indicator light on both ends informs you that full power is flowing through the cord
- Included sealing collar creates a weatherproof seal when joining cables together
- Meets and exceeds rigorous UL testing standards
- Five-year warranty
Connections: NEMA L5-30R Female Twist-lock with EEL™ and SS1-50P Male Twist-Lock
Cable Size: 10AWG
Material: PVC jacket, nylon plug bodies, nickel-plated brass contacts
Overall Length: 20"